Sunday, January 1, 2012

1

After living a vegetarian life since November 2010, I have decided to give vegan a try for the month of January...maybe longer if I find I like it.

Living in the Midwest, it'll be tough to avoid the milk and eggs. And since almost everyday for me starts with a breakfast burritos it will definitely be a big change.

Vegan for me means no animal products, byproducts, or anything that I find injures animals in the process. That even goes down to candies that use shellac to coat them - I'm looking at you, skittles, you delicious little Bastards.

I'm not out to force others into the lifestyle, how you live your life is your problem. Every now and then I may end up reminding you of the health benefits to lessen your meat intake.

Hopefully this will serve to illustrate my joys and sorrows during this month and beyond. And I will for sure throw in some fun posts on projects I'm building and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment