Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4

Sauté some veggies and last minute add some Sriracha and salsa. Throw it in a burritos shell...Mmm.

I would like to say how sad I am to discover that altoids are not vegan or even vegetarian for that matter - oops. Luckily I read the label before I ate any this year. Looks like I will have to find a new place to get some awesome little tins for projects. Sad.

I made some beans from scratch last night. It's so easy I'll tell you how:
1) Soak your dry beans over night with 3x as much water.
2) Drain and rinse your beans.
3) Add 3x as much water and beans to a pot with any spices you may want to add.
4) Bring to a boil.
5) Let simmer til tender.

I made black beans and it took around 50 minutes to get it to my liking. Since then I've been adding the beans in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment